Saturday 30 June 2012

Another F-2A Update

Some  Eduard PE sets add little to the model but I reckon the F-2A set is worth the $16 or so, just for the Canopy and landing gear.

I could have  used a few more parts but I really couldn't be bothered.

Getting the curved piece on the inside of the front windscreen was difficult, as was adding the piece the rear edge of the canopy.









The landing gear stuff was simpler.











Another good piece adds the prominent ridge on the canopy edge.




I also finally got around to painting the wheel wells. Great detail but hard to paint, and no one will see it. Plus I already know I will be having issues ensuring the landing gears is aligned correctly.







I've started the stickers... man there is a lot of them

No comments :

Post a Comment